Online Admissions Requirements
All prospective full-time and part-time students are required to submit the following:
- Complete the Online Application
- Pay application fee ($75)
- Mail official high school transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy), if applicable
- Submit 1 photograph of applicant (passport-type photo)
- Submit 2 letters of personal reference – 1 from a pastor (with a church letterhead) and 1 from a non-relative of good reputation , addressed to the Registrar
- Submit a brief summary (half-page) of your personal testimony, stating your born-again salvation experience and when you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour
- Submit English Placement Test scores (if English is not your first language)
Mail transcripts to the following:
Admissions Office, Canada Christian College, 300 Water Street, Whitby, Ontario L1N 9B6 Canada.
Please note, OSAP does not cover online courses.