Application and admissions process
Application Deadline: Applicants desiring financial assistance from the college must submit their completed admissions application to be considered.
All prospective full-time and part-time students are required to submit the following:
- A completed application form along with a nonrefundable application fee of $75.00 ($100.00 for International Students.)
- This fee must accompany the application form, is non-refundable and is not applied to the tuition amount.
- All official transcripts (including high school equivalent to OSSR) must be submitted to the Registrar.
- An official transcript from each school attended since high school graduation must be submitted to the Registrar, if requesting advance credit for a Degree program.
- One photograph of the applicant attached to the application form.
- Two personal references given to the Registrar, one from a pastor (with a church letterhead) and the other from a non-relative of good reputation.
- A brief summary of your personal testimony. (1 paragraph)
- English-placement test.
Our students have the opportunity to join the Campus Band! Not only do band members gain practical experience leading worship, but they have the opportunity to travel across the province, performing at churches and conferences.
The Academic Council will review the applicant’s file once all the necessary materials have been submitted. If the applicant is accepted, a letter of acceptance will follow.
- Check if you qualify for OSAP or other financial assistance programs.
- Enroll with the help of your personal Academic Advisor – All incoming students will be assigned to a meeting with the Registrar of the College or an Academic Advisor, who will advise them and monitor their progress on a personal basis.
- Music majors must schedule a performance audition and theory placement test with the Dean.
Get your textbooks and attend your first day of classes!