Application and admissions process
Application Deadline: Applicants desiring financial assistance from the college must submit their completed admissions application to be considered.
All prospective full-time and part-time students are required to submit the following:
- A completed application form along with a nonrefundable application fee of $75.00 ($100.00 for International Students).
- This fee must accompany the application form, is non-refundable and is not applied to the tuition amount.
- All official transcripts (including high school equivalent to OSSD) must be submitted to the Registrar.
- An official transcript from each school attended since high school graduation must be submitted to the Registrar, if requesting advance credit for a Degree program.
- Assessment of transcripts obtained outside of Canada.
- One photograph of the applicant attached to the application form.
- Two personal references given to the Registrar, one from a pastor (with a church letterhead) and the other from a non-relative of good reputation.
- A brief summary of your personal testimony (1 paragraph).
- English-placement test.
The Academic Council will review the applicant’s file once all the necessary materials have been submitted. If the applicant is accepted, a letter of acceptance will follow.
- Check if you qualify for OSAP or other financial assistance programs.
- Enroll with the help of your personal Academic Advisor – all incoming students will be assigned to a meeting with the Registrar of the College or an Academic Advisor, who will advise them and monitor their progress on a personal basis.
- Music majors must schedule a performance audition and theory placement test with the Dean.
Get your textbooks and attend your first day of classes!