Canada Christian College and School of Graduate Theological Studies is an authorized degree-granting institution, recognized around the world.
Canada Christian College is:
- Recognized by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities
- Permitted full authority to grant degrees under the Ontario Legislature, Canada Christian College Act (Bill Pr4)
- Listed by the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials
- A designated learning institution under the International Student Program
- An approved Ontario Student Assistance Program institution
- Canada Christian College and School of Graduate Theological Studies holds applicant status with the Association for Biblical Higher Education Commission on Accreditation (5850 T. G. Lee Blvd., Ste. 130, Orlando, FL 32822, 407.207.0808). Applicant status is a pre-membership status granted to those institutions that meet the ABHE Conditions of Eligibility and that possess such qualities as may provide a basis for achieving candidate status within five years.